Our one of a kind product uses 100% recyclable and biodegradable ingredients that leave a longer lasting cinnamon flavor in your mouth. That's not all; our flavored toothpicks are larger and more sturdier than traditional toothpicks making ours last longer and feel more comfortable in your mouth.
If you are looking for a reliable way to keep your mouth busy without adopting an addictive or unhealthy habit try Fix Stix. Our product is not just your ordinary cinnamon toothpick. Once you try the flavored toothpick, the cinnamon flavor will last up to half an hour.
We use cinnamon as the preferred flavor because of its diverse health benefits and our Fix Stix are also sugar-free, calorie free, drug free, cancer free, and pollution free, just to name a few of the many healthy benefits. Fix Stix are not addictive and provide a reliable alternative to many other oral fixation techniques including sucking the thumb.
Say goodbye to those annoying and unhealthy habits you have today by using Fix Stix!
Health Benefits of Cinnamon
Once upon a time, cinnamon was more valuable than gold. And while these days I'm betting most of us would rather get our hands on 24 karats over 24 ounces - a bar over a stick - this bark-cum-spice has just as much bite as it does bark. The potential health benefits attributable to cinnamon could be stated as nothing short of astonishing.
It's possible we're just brushing the surface here, for Chinese medicine and Ayurveda have long revered cinnamon as a superpower used to treat things such as colds, indigestion and cramps and also believed to improve energy, vitality and circulation. The following are eleven health benefits associated with this beloved spice that studies have suggested:
1. 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon per day can lower your bad cholesterol (or LDL).
2. Cinnamon may help treat Type 2 Diabetes by lowering blood sugar levels and increasing the amount of insulin production in the body.
3. Cinnamon has antifungal properties, and it's been said that candida cannot live in a cinnamon environment.
4. Cinnamon can reduce the proliferation of leukemia and lymphoma cancer cells.
5. Cinnamon has an anti-clotting effect on the blood.
6. Honey and Cinnamon combined has been found to relieve arthritis pain.
7. When added to food, cinnamon inhibits bacterial growth and food spoilage, making it a natural food preservative.
8. Just smelling cinnamon boosts cognitive function and memory.
9. Cinnamon fights the E. coli bacteria in unpasteurized juices.
10.Cinnamon has been found to be an effective natural remedy for eliminating headaches and migraine relief.
11.Cinnamon can also help stablize blood sugar (which is great for weight loss). A couple of dashes in your morning tea or cereal is all it takes!
Now, this said, we are absolutely not advocating you start guzzling the cinnamon - as it has been found to be toxic in large doses. We are, however, wholeheartedly encouraging a little pinch (or stick) here and there in places you might otherwise have overlooked (in your tea or coffee, added to savory dishes, etc.) - if not for your overall health, for its undeniably enchanting aroma and flavor. And while we have all fell victim to the irresistible smells wafting through an otherwise bleak airport experience, this does not make Cinnabon a free for all. We're just saying